Wynn at Law, LLC understands that you have many options when choosing a Walworth bankruptcy law firm. Every Walworth bankruptcy law firm will claim to be the best. How will you know which bankruptcy law firm IS the best? To help make your choice easier, we have put together a list of reasons why we think you should choose Wynn at Law, LLC to handle your Walworth bankruptcy.
1. We are not a bankruptcy mill. Some bankruptcy law firms claim to “specialize” in bankruptcy not to genuinely help people the right way, but solely to get a quick turn-out and fast payment. This happens because bankruptcies can be a quick process as compared to other types of cases that can take years. These types of firms are known as bankruptcy mills. At Wynn at Law, LLC, one of our primary focuses is bankruptcy law in order to help our local community residents through difficult and stressful financial times. We genuinely want to help our friends and neighbors in the Walworth County area.
2. We are an experienced bankruptcy firm. We focus on bankruptcy as a major portion of our practice. Many law firms handle a wide array of cases, such as divorce, car accidents, pharmaceutical class actions, worker’s compensation, and then add bankruptcy to the mix. It’s hard to be an expert at everything. At Wynn at Law, LLC, we are up-to-date on the latest bankruptcy laws. We know the filing process. We know what hurdles you may expect along the way. We know the bankruptcy trustee. We know you may have other options besides bankruptcy. We know bankruptcy.
3. Being a small firm focusing on bankruptcy, we are able to give your Walworth bankruptcy case the special and personalized attention it deserves. You will always meet personally with your Walworth bankruptcy attorney and not a paralegal or legal assistant. All your questions and phone calls will be answered by our Walworth bankruptcy attorney.
4. We truly want to help you. Attorney Shannon Wynn was born and raised in Walworth County. She graduated as Valedictorian from Big Foot Union High School. She graduated with honors from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Because she grew up in Walworth County, she has a unique understanding of her clients’ needs. It is a wonderful opportunity for her to help people in her local Walworth County community.
5. Attorney Shannon Wynn is a member of several bankruptcy associations. Her professional associations include: The Wisconsin Bar, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar, U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin Bar, Walworth County Bar Association Vice-President, American Bar Association, Wisconsin Bar Association, and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
6. Top Bankruptcy Ratings. Attorney Shannon Wynn has been awarded a 10.0 Superb rating by Avvo. She received the Avvo Client’s Choice Award in Bankruptcy in 2012. She has repeatedly been awarded the Super Lawyers Rising Star Recognition. She is also an Adjunct Professor of Law at Marquette University Law School.
Walworth Bankruptcy Law Firm Contact Information
For these reasons, plus many others, we hope you will choose Wynn at Law, LLC for your Walworth bankruptcy needs. We truly want to help those in our Walworth County community. If you are seeking to regain control of your financial situation and you want the best Walworth bankruptcy help available, please contact our bankruptcy office. To schedule your free initial bankruptcy consultation, call 262-725-0175 or complete the form on our Walworth bankruptcy website’s contact page.
Walworth Bankruptcy Law Firm Testimonials and Reviews
View our bankruptcy testimonials and reviews for more reasons to hire Wynn at Law, LLC for your Walworth bankruptcy needs. Our referrals and testimonials are a true testament of our compassion and success.
It’s Free. It’s Easy.
*The content and material on this web page is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
Photo by Flickr Creative Commons Vic