Business Litigation Lawyer
Wynn at Law, LLC represents corporate or business clients in a variety of legal proceedings. If your business is seeking legal counsel, please contact Wynn at Law, LLC for a free initial consultation. Below please find a list of various legal matters where our litigation attorney will represent your business in court.
1. Repossessions. If your financial institution is seeking repossession of assets, Wynn at Law can help.
2. Small and large claims. No matter the size, if your business is trying to collect a debt, Wynn at Law can help you receive the money you are due and owing.
3. Foreclosure. Wynn at Law, LLC assists banks and lenders with representation in foreclosure proceedings.
4. Replevin of Business Assets. Wynn at Law can help you obtain a writ of replevin to recover your collateral and business assets.
5. Short Sales. We represent financial institutions in legal proceedings regarding the short sale of real estate property.
Contact Our Business Litigation Lawyer
If you are a Walworth County area business in need of litigation services, contact Wynn at Law, LLC today. We offer free initial consultations. Contact our corporate litigation office at 262-725-0175.