Chapter 128 Debt Amortization Plan
A Low Cost Alternative to Bankruptcy and Debt Consolidation
Advantages of Chapter 128 Over Bankruptcy:
- Less Expensive.
- Unlike bankruptcy, all debts do not have to be included in your 128 plan.
- No assets or property are put in jeopardy.
- Can file more than once.
- Can file after bankruptcy.
- Alternative to bankruptcy if you do not qualify under the new bankruptcy code.
- Not as harmful on your credit report.
- Faster process than bankruptcy.
How Chapter 128 Amortization Plan Can Help:
- Stop Garnishments
- Stop Debt from Accruing Interest
- Pay Off Debt in 3 Years or Less
- Most Cases Have No Court Appearances
Eligibility Requirements for a Chapter 128 Debt Amortization Plan:
- Adult Wisconsin Resident
- Consistent and Steady Form of Income
Types Of Debts That Can Be Included In A Chapter 128 Plan:
- Credit Cards
- Medical Bills
- Accounts in Collections
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Civil Judgments
If you are in need of a Chapter 128 Lawyer, please call or contact me by email to schedule a free initial consultation. My law offices are located in Lake Geneva, WI, Delavan, WI, and Kenosha, WI, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin.