Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lake Geneva
Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva is a very serious matter. A case of Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva may get dismissed if the debtor does not comply with bankruptcy laws, follow the proper procedure, and/or complete the necessary paperwork.
If you are looking for someone who can help you with Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva, visit Wynn at Law, LLC. We have experienced attorneys who tackle bankruptcy, real estate cases, and estate planning. Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva may be difficult, but we are here to help make it easier.
Why Choose Wynn at Law, LLC to Help You File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Lake Geneva
We know how hard it is to think clearly and objectively when faced with tremendous pressure. It is no secret that those filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva are having an extremely difficult time. When you feel like the whole world is against you, you need an objective and experienced professional to help you out.
When it comes to filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Lake Geneva debtors can turn to Wynn at Law, LLC. What separates us from other law firms is the fact that bankruptcy is one of our main practice areas. Other firms only help clients file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva as an added service. On the other hand, Wynn at Law, LLC is primarily focused on helping clients file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva.
We see multiple trustees and personnel overseeing cases of Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva every week. If you want the best legal representation when filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva, trust only Wynn at Law, LLC.
Common Misconceptions About Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lake Geneva Residents Have
Many debtors feel reluctant to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva because of misconceptions. That is why you need a professional to help you through this difficult time. Here are some of the things we want to clarify about Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva:
- Loss of Possessions: Probably the top reason debtors fear filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva is that they think they will lose all their belongings. Contrary to popular belief, there is a large chance that you may retain your assets while wiping out your unsecured debts. Remember that when you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva, your trustee can only sell nonexempt assets. This generally does not include your car or your primary home.
- Bankruptcy Is Expensive: Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva was designed specifically for people who are struggling financially. Depending on how soon a person files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Lake Geneva debtors may pay less compared to the interests and penalties incurred on existing debts.
- Terrible Credit Score: Debtors who plan to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva may be worried about its impact on their credit scores. While it does affect your credit score negatively, cases such as late payments, loan delinquency, and repossessions can hurt your score just as much as Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva would.
- No More Room for Improvement: Many clients filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva may fear that their credit situation will never improve. However, by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Lake Geneva debtors are actually getting a fresh start. You are wiping out your debts in exchange for your nonexempt assets.
Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Lake Geneva?
We understand how time consuming filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva is. When you schedule an appointment with us, you can count on us to be on time, every time to talk about Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva.
Feel free to contact us so we can talk more about it. We will help you determine whether filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Lake Geneva is the best route for you to take.
Wynn at Law, LLC, Your Trustworthy Law Office
At Wynn at Law, LLC, we can help clients with various legal issues. We focus on personal and corporate concerns, such as bankruptcy, real estate, estate planning, and probate.
Our lawyer, Shannon Wynn, completed her undergraduate degree at Vanderbilt University with honors. She attended Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, WI, where she also graduated with honors. Afterward, she opened her law office in Lake Geneva, where she was born and raised. Practicing in a city where she grew up gives her a better understanding of the issues and concerns of her clients.
Our Areas of Practice
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
You may have reservations filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, thinking that it can negatively affect your credit ratings. However, bankruptcy can help you eliminate a large part of your unsecured debt, such as credit cards, loans, and medical bills, and keep your property and assets. Our lawyer can assist you with the procedure.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows individuals to keep their assets as they repay their debts. Our office can help you prepare the necessary documents to make the process easier for you.
Chapter 128 Debt Amortization Plan
Chapter 128 offers a less expensive alternative to bankruptcy and debt consolidation. Here are some of its advantages:
- Debts need not be included in your 128 plan
- No assets will be under jeopardy
- Can be filed after bankruptcy
- Costs less than a bankruptcy
- Faster process compared to bankruptcy
We are up-to-date when it comes to estate planning laws. Apart from wills and trusts, our office can handle the following:
- Transfer on Death Deeds
- Marital Property Agreements
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
Our lawyers have the experience and resources to assist you with various employment issues, including:
- Sexual Harassment
- Family and Medical Leave Disputes
- Whistleblower Claims
- Noncompete and Severance Agreements
Real Estate Law
We can provide guidance for landlord-tenant issues, zoning, and other real estate concerns. You can also count on our lawyer for sound advice and excellent representation if you are buying or selling a property.
The time following the death of a loved one can be difficult and overwhelming. To help ease your worries, our office will assist you through the probate process. This includes sending letters to creditors, settling any disputes over the will, distributing assets, and compiling the final accounting.
If your car or other assets were repossessed due to nonpayment, rely on our office for assistance. We can help protect you from unfair creditors and possibly save your assets from repossession.
Banks or lending firms can file for foreclosure and take possession of a property if the homeowner falls behind with his or her mortgage payments. We can help you communicate with the lending firm and protect your property.
Personal Debt Collection for Individuals
We can help you get the amount owed to you by your friends, your co-workers, or a business. You can depend on us to work hard so that you can get your money back.
Lender Foreclosure Representation
We can represent financial institutions in a foreclosure proceeding. Our foreclosure attorney has in-depth knowledge of real estate and bankruptcy laws in Wisconsin.
Business Debt Collection
Our office understands the stress involved in debt collection, which is why we are here for business owners who need to recover money. We can help you evaluate your claim.
We can help businesses looking for legal counsel and representation. Some matters we handle are:
- Small and Large Claims
- Replevin of Business Assets
- Short Sales
Real Estate (Property Owners and)
Our attorney can help you regarding different real estate concerns, such as lease agreements, landlord/tenant issues, and real estate document drafting. We can review contracts, closing documents, listing agreements, and buyers’ offers, among others.
Contact the Law Office of Shannon Wynn
Turn to Wynn at Law, LLC for reliable legal advice and representation. Contact us at (262) 725-0175 to set up an appointment.