Employment Law Lawyers
At Wynn at Law, LLC, we handle a broad range of employment law matters for clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Whatever employment law matter you face, our lawyers have the experience, skills, and resources to help.
Our employment law practice includes:
- Discrimination: We represent employment law clients who face discrimination due to their age, sex, pregnancy status, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
- Sexual harassment: If you face unwelcome sexual conduct or hostility because of your sex at work, we can help you understand and assert your rights.
- Retaliation: Employers are prohibited from retaliating against employees who exercise their employment law rights. If you face workplace retaliation or have questions about your rights, we are here for you.
- Family and medical leave disputes: We have extensive experience handling claims of denial of family and medical leave and FMLA-related retaliation under both state and federal law.
- Whistleblower claims: We represent employees who face retaliation by their employers for blowing the whistle on illegal or harmful misconduct in the workplace.
- Non-compete and severance agreements: We advise employees about their obligations and options under non-compete and severance agreements with their employers. We represent individuals seeking to overturn unreasonable restraints on future employment in Wisconsin and other states’ courts.
Contact Our Employment Law Lawyer
Contact us today at 262-725-0175 to arrange a consultation with an experienced employment law lawyer.