Download the Wynn at Law FREE Checklist: What To Do When a Loved One Dies
The loss of a loved one can be a traumatic and stressful event. Emotions can cloud your thoughts. It can be hard to get yourself together and remember all the details of managing an estate, let alone preparing for burial services. That is why our estate planning lawyer has taken the time to prepare a checklist for you. Our “Checklist: What To Do When a Loved One Dies” should help you through the chaos during your time of grief.
The Checklist: What To Do When a Loved One Dies will help you:
- Know what to do immediately following the death of a close friend or loved one
- Know which important documents to locate
- Determine who to call and what to cancel
- Handle estate income, bills, and assets
- Organize funeral or burial services
- Know what to do after the funeral or burial services
- Honor requests the deceased person made
Get information pertaining to all of the above, plus much more in the Free Checklist: What To Do When a Loved One Dies. Simply complete the short form below to download the Checklist now.
Wynn at Law, LLC is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Wisconsin Bankruptcy Code. The information you provide to Wynn at Law, LLC is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. The information on this webpage and the information sent via email from Wynn at Law, LLC does not create a client-lawyer relationship with Wynn at Law, LLC and is not considered legal advice.