Real Estate Lawyer
Whether you are the buyer or seller in a real estate transaction, it is always a good idea to have a qualified and knowledgeable Real Estate Lawyer in your corner. As a Real Estate Lawyer, I can help guide you through many real estate situations, including:
- Landlord-tenant issues
- Offers to Purchase
- Adjoining landowner matters
- Deed preparation
The earlier I see you in the real estate process, the more effective I can be in guiding you through complicated real estate transactions.
Many clients do not realize that their real estate agent is not licensed to explain the fine print in closing documents. Typically, these documents are created by the State of Wisconsin or Lenders and can be very difficult to understand without the aid of a Real Estate Lawyer.
Have a Real Estate Lawyer on Your Side
If you are buying property in Walworth County or any other Southeastern Wisconsin surrounding communities, I provide advice and representation in many ways, including:
- Reviewing and advising contracts with real estate agents
- Drafting or reviewing offers and counteroffers
- Evaluating financing options
- Reviewing title commitments and writing title objection letters
- Helping the buyer determine how to title the property
- Reviewing closing documents
- Representing buyer at closing
- Providing advice if building
On the opposite side of the coin, all property that is bought must also be sold. If you are selling call our office. As a Real Estate Lawyer, I can help you with several real estate tasks, including:
- Writing land contracts
- Reviewing listing agreements with real estate agents
- Reviewing buyer’s offer and drafting counteroffers
- Working to satisfy the contingencies of the offer
- Drafting the deed
- Advising and aiding seller at closing
Real Estate Lawyer Answers Your Legal Questions
The process of buying and selling a home consists of multiple steps that can take weeks, even months, to complete. By law, only an attorney can provide you legal advice – not a real estate agent, loan officer, or closing agent. Whether you’re a buyer or seller, you need your own legal advisor, a Real Estate Lawyer who will look out for your interests. Because the buyer’s and seller’s interests differ, it’s not a good idea for both parties to use the same attorney.
In time of chaotic real estate markets an attorney’s assistance is especially important. Buying a foreclosed property, selling when the purchase price does not cover the mortgage amount, and seller financing are examples of situations in which the parties need sound legal advice.
If you are in need of a Real Estate Lawyer, please call or contact me by email to schedule an initial consultation. My law offices are located in Lake Geneva, WI, Delavan, WI, and Kenosha, WI, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin.