Filing a Walworth County bankruptcy is a major decision that no one takes lightly. Although we all want to pay all of our bills in full, sometimes, life gets in the way. We may encounter an illness, a divorce, a medical emergency, or another predicament that results in uncontrollable debt. Bankruptcy laws were designed to help us in those types of situations, so we can get back to making ends meet. There are many positive aspects to filing for a Walworth County bankruptcy. We have outlined some of them below.
Major Benefits to Filing a Walworth County Bankruptcy
1. Filing a Walworth County bankruptcy can stop repossession of your vehicle and delay the foreclosure of your home. Let’s be frank. If you don’t have your vehicle to get to work, you’ll never pay off your debts. If you can’t get to work, you will lose your job and also be unable to look for a new job. Again, you’ll never be able to pay off your debts. It’s a catch-22 situation. If you are facing a home foreclosure, filing a Walworth County bankruptcy may stall proceedings. This could potentially give you time to catch up on your mortgage, sell your home, or refinance your home.
2. Harassing creditor phone calls will stop. Once you file for a Walworth County bankruptcy, all credit collection attempts must stop. This means no more phone calls and no more letters from creditors attempting to collect on your debts. You can open your mailbox and answer your phone with peace of mind. This eliminates a lot of stress.
3. Once your Walworth County bankruptcy is discharged, all or most of your debts are eliminated. Some of the types of debt eliminated include: medical bills, utility bills, payday loans and credit card debt. Your mind will no longer be burdened by the thoughts of your debt. What a relief! Imagine your debt free future.
4. After the discharge of your Walworth County bankruptcy, you are rewarded with a fresh start. Not many people get the chance to start over financially.
5. Following the discharge of your Walworth County bankruptcy, you have the chance to rebuild your credit rating. You can apply what you learned in credit counseling to help you perfect your credit score.
Contact Our Walworth County Bankruptcy Attorney
A Walworth County bankruptcy can offer you the chance to start over if you are in the midst of a financial crisis. You do not need to be in debt forever. A stress-free, debt-free future is possible. If you are considering bankruptcy, contact our Walworth County bankruptcy attorney for a free consultation. Our Walworth County bankruptcy attorney can be reach by phone at 262-725-0175 or by email via our website’s contact page. Wynn at Law, LLC has bankruptcy law offices in the following locations: Lake Geneva, Delavan, Salem, and Muskego.
It’s Free. It’s Easy.
*The content and material on this web page is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.